ready for hometime

hey! its just me checkin in as per usual. last night mom and dad came down for a bit and we put up a couple cabinets! COOL eh! We are now at the point where the sink plumbing is going to probably interfere with the lazy susun being able to be installed. This would surely stink.

Pic's of McDonalds went well. We caught the evening light and sunsets and all that. I dropped off the film for developing at London Drugs today at lunch but apparently their machine is down until tomorrow so no pics to look at today! awww. I also dropped off some pics for reprints (5x7's) of the Gulick Girls.. and as big as they can make here in town of that fall trail pic I took. This is for Liz at work - she LOVES it and has a specific spot in her house for it. She also has another spot that I am going to take a pic for! AND she wants me to take pics of her family next weekend. Hopefully there will still be fall colors out!

ok.. well I should get back to work! but ps. remember that guy from dukes @ jodi's stagette? well FYI.. things are goin good with that! Which totally excites me. Anyways... ;)

0 comments: