drawers and appliances in..




Pic 1 is the kitchen as is now.. little bit of progress since my last post. I have also had a guy come and measure for countertops.. which are going to cost more than I would like but I want them to turn out finished GREAT.. not "somewhat great" so splurge I will I guess! On a bright note..did you check out the big beautiful new fridge!
Pic 2 is what's left to do. That is a pile of tools, doors, and dishwasher.
Pic 3 is me claiming my living room BACK as LIVING SPACE! YAY. Almost normal again.

Oh. PS we have a TON of snow! Yup. TON. My back is killing me from shoveling! It just piled up over night the way it does sometimes in the mountains! I could go sleding right now! Cept for my sled is 45min of icy roads away.. anyways.. the story about the snow today is that i decided to be the nice neighbor to the CRAZY neighbor and I bundled up and went out and shovelled Stella's driveway and sidewalks. Which I thought was rather nice of me. I just figured that she's old and I am young and I am having trouble shovelling so it would probably be quite difficult for her. Ya I spent like an hour doing this and then she comes outside with a bottle of Drambuigh (sp?) liquer as a token of thanks I guess. THEN she starts sweeping off her car and THEN starts DIRECTING me as to what to do with the snow off the car! EXCUSE ME, but I did already shovel THERE! But thanks for the nasty alcohol.

Night Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strangets thing... the window in that pictures looks crooked

Allana said...

must just be the angle of the camera.. cause if you look at the wall to the left it follows the window.. and dont forget that everything in my house is wonky.. maybe I am the crooked lady who lived in the crooked house!