Calling all plumbers!!!


Well weeks like this are when I miss "grandpa" McCurdy the most. Leaky pipe in the basement..pipe adjustments to do upstairs.. the list goes on. What a special man he was. I think he actually has heard me calling for his help the last couple days - all this rain we are getting has to be some sort of sign. Seems to rain when he is needed these days (jode's wedding..?)

Meanwhile my usless uncle promised to come and help with this last night and then repromised to come tonight.. which I totally didnt believe.. and sure enough.. no uncle dave. GRR.. and to think Dad thought that he would get help out of him this weekend. Ya right. Tina to the rescue. Turns out Shawn Clarkson is in town for a couple weeks so I am going to call him tomorrow and see what he thinks about coming to help.

Jodi and Jeremy are finally home! Yay.. I have missed them! But now its bedtime!
Ps. I just love that pic.. so even though it has no relevance to this post..its cute!

0 comments: