7ish hours till a long weekend! yippee!

I should get up early every morning! Or go to bed early everynight.. one of the two. or both. Two days in a row I have been in a great mood in the morning. Although it was difficult to get out of the warm snuggliness of bed this morning. I watched grey's anatomy last night and had bbq'd ribeye and ceaser salad for supper out in Beaverlodge. Totally yum. I had to laugh.. we had supper out there cause I dont have a kitchen, but when I went to the grocery store I ended up buying stuff that doesnt really REQUIRE a kitchen to cook! The salad was out of a bag, and safeway preseasoned the steaks, which we cooked on the BBQ. But it was definately nice to sit down at the kitchen table and eat like a normal person rather than hunched over a stool (my version of tv trays) at my couch.. with a dog hoping you will drop some for her to nibble on.

As for this weekend I am so excited about.. not sure why. I have zero plans. Mom and dad are gone to NY to visit Ty.. asked gramma what she was doin and she said she didnt know either. I hope someone decides to invite me for Turkey. Last time people were cooking turkey was easter and I was sick and couldnt actually TASTE what I was eating. Hard to believe we sat there at Jodi's discussing her wedding plans and NOW poof her wedding has come and gone!! Crazy!

Well I better get back to another exciting day at work! Happy Thanksgiving all!

0 comments: