FULL.

Ok.. I think I was whining about not getting ANY turkey this weekend. Well not anymore. I just had turkey dinner - well two hours ago and I am still in that omigod full stage. Yikes. But it was good! Great really! The buns I brought were not so good. Kinda dry. Farmers market buns or not.. they were dry. I am just listening to the end of Ty's second game. Supposedly we should be able to WATCH it. AND I did watch the intermission and beginning of the game - but I sure didnt get to watch the game. Nope. Whole thing shut down. Not even the live game tracker is working. It is stuck in a moment of the game 10 or so hockey minutes ago. So here I listen. There is about 2 min left. I just got super excited cause Ty was shooting on net. No luck.. But then the other team pulled their goalie and the knights just scored an empty net powerplay goal with just seconds left. YAY. Thats two wins! GO KNIGHTS!

0 comments: