GOOD MORNING ALL!

hhaha! I am in the greatest mood today! i think its cause I went to sleep last night at like 10:30 and got like a full 9 hours in. That doesnt happen very often but it was sure nice. Abbie was being all cudly this morning too so I still didnt want to get up. But work is work and one always has to go! Oh and I am having a good hair day! So here I am. I didnt get the hinges on last night as planned.. nor did I pick up my dishwasher ..a) cause i had noone to unload it with me and b) cause sears wasnt open when I left work.

As per jodi's comment on my last entry I think that my birthday is a GOOD goal! I think next weekend would be a good time to install if not sooner! but I dont know if I can get the countertops in soon enough for my birthday if i wait to order them until I have everything installed as was the plan.

Grey's Anatomy is on tonight in case everyone doesnt know! Cant wait!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oilers home opener is on too!! Calgary in Edmonton WooHoo