...

In case you havent heard... I still have no kitchen. It is getting kinda depressing. But my weekend was great! Would have liked to sleep in until 11am this morning like I did for the last three days - that just doesnt get old.

Last night mom and dad and grandma and ump and I went to the Keg for supper. That was good and we actually had good service and were in and out of there in the "allowed" time. So our server got a nice tip. On sunday I went for what mom decided to call "sterkey turkey" Ya I know.. kinda lame (not the turkey.. the comment from mom). Dinner was really good. Brette and I went to "The black dahlia" last night - pretty good movie.. slight twist at the end. I didnt know there were lesbian bars in 1947 but apparently there were? (there was in THAT movie anyways!).

hmm.. wonder what I shall do tonight!

0 comments: