Viva Las Vegas

Well one more day of work and then we are off! I am so excited! I have never been to vegas and I cant wait to see all the big hotels and gambling and rides and shopping and and and.. TIM MCGRAW & FAITH HILL! how cool is that!
Tonight I called Derek (wonder if I am spelling that right) back! Well! That was an hour and a half I should have been using my house phone for! Worth every penny. Thanks ladies for handing out my phone number to random boys at the bar! Good thing I know him.. but YOU guys didnt know that.. I could have a scary stalker now! hahaha


Bedtime! Have a good week everyone.. lol.. Jodi is probably the only one who actually reads this and she will be with me!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Maybe I am? But who cares!!!
And yes you had told me you knew him before I handed out your number.. but it wouldn't have mattered... how did it go?