Does anyone else have a stove and a fridge in their living room?

Yep that's me! Contractor Mike came. And he gabbed for an HOUR and a HALF so I missed my blood donar appointment which I am kinda sad about.. but oh well! Sometimes selfish me who wants my house back will put herself first. Mike gave me a quote at what seems to be a reasonable price to do the work necessary. He is starting tomorrow morning. Dad asked if I got any references. Which I fully intended to do. BUT Allana likes to let people screw her over sometimes soooo just like when I get tenants.. I sorta went by my gut feeling. Now that I write this I am beginning to wonder about my lack of judgement! Since when have my choice of tenants worked out. Uh OH. Now I wont sleep. Great. No references. Holmes on Homes would be laughing at me. Maybe its good that that guys name is mike too? I do believe that people with the same name usually have similar behaviours. I hope so. At least he doesnt have any money yet. Nope. I will not budge on that factor. $$ are very important to me! haha.

So since he is coming tomorrow, today I had to remove anything that happened to be left in the kitchen. So the fridge and stove had to go.As I have SOO much storage guess where they are. Ya the living room. Its kind of cozy. I had joked before about plunking the fridge in front of the tv so that other stuff would get done. Well! Since fridges dont slide on carpet AT ALL it is hardly out of the kitchen. Oh and did anyone know that laundry baskets FIT inside refrigerators? Yup. This is handy so that I dont have to load and unload the darn thing each time it moves. Not that its ever going back into my kitchen. I have this feeling that my NEW fridge arrives on thursday. THEN I will have two couches, an old lazy boy, a tv, coffee table, end table, stereo cabinet/bookshelf, microwave,stove, and TWO fridges in my living room. And most of you know that this room IS NOT very big! lol. Well its bedtime! big day tomorrow!

0 comments: