A turtle could work faster.

So TURTLE MIKE.. STILL doesnt have the flooring in. I am going to call him in the morning and tell him that it NEEDS to get done. I am beginning to think that he shows up at noon and does nothing. Jodi thinks he has ADD. Possible. Today he did about an hour and a half MAYBE two hours worth of painting and unwrapped the laminate and put down the underlay. I think I PERSONALLY could have done that in like the morning. Let alone the whole afternoon and evening. WHAT THE HELL. I asked him to paint because I wanted him to get the flooring done. I will now have to call him tomorrow so that he can install the laminate before we bring the cupboards back. If I thought he was such a slow painter I would NEVER have mentioned it. I am a WAY faster painter. Thank GOD I am not paying him by the hour. I would already owe him the entire amount and all he really has done is the prep. SO SLOW.

On a much better note I just got home from jodi's Bachelorette Party. I think it was a success and that she enjoyed it. I had quite a bit to drink so I should probably go to sleep. Roxanne is coming tomorrow at 7:30 to drive me to Edmonton. We wont quite get out of town when she has hoped cause I have a couple things like picking up my truck to do still! Remind me to ask her that boys name. I feel awful for not knowing what it is. LOL.. yikes. but (as I blab cause I am all drunk) he has this cute smile.. AND I mighta had a crush on him a couple years ago. How funny is that. Night!

0 comments: