Long Day

Well I have just arrived home. Apparently I am still just as frustrated as last night about this whole NO FLOORING issue. As I am wide awake right now I was going to get a jump on things and throw a coat of paint on the walls tonight but he TOOK the paint tray WITH him! and I dont have a roller handle here. I might see about sanding and priming where he repatched over paint though.. that way we can paint tomorrow. I would wonder if he was even coming back.. but his drill is still here. I kinda wish he would just take his $700 and jet. I'd have to beg help from family and friends.. and right now everyone is super busy. I am lucky enough to have Roxanne and Mom and Dad coming over tomorrow. Rox figures that with dad here Mike the turtle might Rabbit up. Oh! looks like he left a message to call him and let him know what time to show up on Sunday. Yay.

Today was long.. Out to edmonton and back.. spent all my $$ on brand new cupboards. I can't WAIT til they are in! Hope its not too hard! LOL. night.

0 comments: