New Job!

Well here I am.. just off for my lunch hour at the new job! Yay. Its so far been great. The atmosphere around here is very friendly and everyone seems quite welcoming. So far we have had two meetings.. well two that I have had to attend.. and both have been good and I hope that they turn out to have been productive. The one today was the sort of meeting that Univar SHOULD have had MONTHS ago.. it always seemed like everyone was out of the loop over there and the negativity due to that grew and grew until I finally had to get out! I feel sorry for the poor chaps that are still stuck there! As for the new job.. finance assistant at GP Chrysler.. its going good. It will definately keep me challenged and I basically report to the sales managers which is cool cause they all seem to be good at what they do.

Well! I should get going..

0 comments: