more like this..



Midweek blah.. haha.. almost thursday and the days are lasting so much longer. Today I worked until after 7 and came home, talked on the phone.. and STILL had time to take Abbie for a big long walk around the neighborhood! After all the snow we got this winter I thought for sure it would take longer to melt, but as we wandered around the streets tonight it is actually pretty amazing how fast the snow has left! The south side of my house is almost completely cleared away!

Starting today I noticed myself getting into a antsy sorta renovation mode again! I stopped by the window store yesterday so that they can come and give me a quote on a couple of those.. and I almost decided to move all my furniture and rip out the living room flooring. These moods tend to leave me with the messiest house possible for months at a time so i will have to be careful!! haha!

Tonight was laundry night. Everyday should be laundry night.. then maybe I would be able to keep up! I have like 4 more loads after what I have already done - not to mention putting away everything that will be clean!

Ok.. I am being rather boring. Sweet dreams everyone!!

0 comments: