hungry

So I am hungry! Growling tummy.. grr

Wow have I ever not posted anything lately. I keep thinking I am going to post pictures and then when I am at home I forget! So here is a quick post in the meantime to keep us all busy! Haha.

I went to Edmonton over the weekend. All by myself! Weird last minute decision on Friday when I was looking at my April work schedule. Had the Saturday off.. had money burning a hole in my pocket.. had a want for some new work clothes.. off I went! It was kinda nice to just have a bunch of me time. Granted.. by the time I got to Edmonton I had had about enough "me" time. 4 hours driving down the divided hwy will do that to a person. The hotel upgraded my cheap ass one queen bed that I had requested to an "executive" suite. So I got to have this great big room all to myself. I dont even think I sat on all the chairs in there. I definately only used one of the TV's.. haha!

With Jodi's baby on the way I couldnt ignore the PULL of the kids clothing stores. Uh oh! I ended up buying double the stuff cause I dont know if it is going to be a boy or a girl and it was ALL sooo cute! I am SO excited for May!! Which reminds me.. I have some sewing to do!

Why is it still snowing? Seriously.. we have enough now. Although I would like the opportunity to snowmobile some more!

This weekend is a long weekend.. for me its more like two short weekends. Friday off/work Sat/Sunday off. And this is probably the first time in forever that I dont have the Easter Monday off. But I dont mind - I get TURKEY! Maybe one of those day's off will be nice out and I will get a chance to take some pics. This weather is seriously putting a damper on my picture taking want. I will post some of my recent "freezing" pics later!!

Have a good day everyone!

0 comments: