forever ago

Well its been a coons age since I posted. How long is a coons age? I have no idea.. but in this case its a week and a half! Happy Birthday Jodi!!! today..

What's new you might ask? Well not a bunch since it feels like all I do is go to work and go home and cuddle with my puppy. Odd time I talk on the phone for a bit.. or msn. Last night I went shopping on Ebay - ordered a spare battery for my camera as well as this new fisheye lens thing - should be kinda cool. Its more of a filter than an actual lens - real wide angle lenses go for at least $400.. and for my purposes which will be like 2 pictures a session this should do!

Hmm.. what else is new? My house has stayed somewhat clean all the way since last friday. Yup that's right - I spent my friday night CLEANING my house - well the living room and kitchen. Its so nice to just wander around and look at all the clutter that isnt there - WELL really it is still there.. now it is just hiding in the spare room. Peace Windows came and measured my kitchen window and my bathroom window yesterday. I am expecting a quote very soon! He also checked out my ugly front door frame and he figures they should be able to make it "pretty" again. Now I just need to find someone who feels like laying some laminate.

Oh and funny.. Yesterday my hated carpenter from when I was renovating my kitchen walked into my work. Car shopping. Good luck.. haha someone else can deal with him.

0 comments: