short week

Well last weekend was a long weekend which means this week is a short week! I worked saturday and then raced out of town and out to Kakwa for the rest of the weekend. It was a great time. I will post some sledding pics when I am home for 5 min! Haha.. We got home really late Monday night (2 am) and I was up again for work at 6:30. Needless to say I can't seem to catch up on my sleep. Tuesday night I cooked up some supper (schezwan stir fry ala green giant w/itchiban noodles) and then off to the farm to unload my sled. What a headache that was! Everything was all froze up so it was almost impossible for me to get out of my truck on my own. When I finally manoeuvered it onto the ground it wouldnt start. I couldnt muster up the strength to pull it over! Called dad for advice and ofcourse he knew just what to do! So I am going to park it, but first I must not have gotten stuck enough at Kakwa so I go and get stuck in the field. Then I get stuck in the yard. Then I ROLL it off the side of a snowbank. Can we just park it already?!

Last night was supper at the Keg with all our Finance managers and one of our bank reps. That was nice. Then I went out to grovedale to meet Ashley and pick up some stuff I left with Randy. Ended up playing a game of poker - which I haven't done in AGES! I didnt win but I did pretty good I think! 4th out of 7 I think.

Well I should really do some actual work! Have a good day! Dont forget to read Jodi's blog - she's at 27 weeks and growing!

OH ps! It's almost the weekend! Golden Knights vs. Quinnipiac on ESPNU Sat night at 6 our time. It's a US station but someone you know might get it!

0 comments: