half a month later!

Well! Talk about tired! Yup thats me! I am soo not used to not having days off every weekend! I really need to start getting to bed. In other news.. I am gonna be a FINANCE MANAGER!! Train, train, train..

Tonight is all about "what not to wear".. I am on my third episode since waking up from my nap. Dad woke me up from the Dominican. They are having fun.. I asked how the weather was and apparently it rained for a couple minutes today so they sat under an umbrella and had a drink. Must be nice! Meanwhile I was driving back and forth, back and forth, back and forth to evergreen park!

I also squeezed in a photo shoot! That was fun.. bit more of a deposit towards the new camera! Or maybe shoes.. I noticed this week that my shoes are in desparate condition. I have this horrid habit of wearing them until they are literally falling apart. For example.. I have this pair of brown shoes that I bought in Kelowna with Cleo one day way back when Ty was a Silverback rookie - and I RETIRED them last year when I worked at Univar, but I apparently never threw them away and then when I started working @ GPC I needed some dark brown shoes so out they came. They look disgusting. Then there is this lighter brown pair that i bought to replace those ones, and I can stick my hand between the sole and the bottom of the shoe and like tickle my feet. ICK. My black shoes I bought when I worked at the keg and well.. that was like 4 years ago! Not to mention that my dog attacked them last year and they were technically retired for awhile too. I do have another pair of black ones that I bought in vegas, but they have a little heel and with all the ice right now they are just dangerous! So for decent looking shoes i have a pair of black boots that I bought before christmas! Yup.. shoe money! LOL

Did i mention that my Christmas Tree is still up? yup. Sad.

I need to go grocery shopping - I just realized that I dont have anything to eat for breakfast in the morning. No milk. No bread. No.. yikes.

Ok enough blah blah blah.. its totally bedtime. Night!

0 comments: