New Home

Sorry for no bloggin.. I sure go in spurts! Today I moved all my junk and clutter - really not very much stuff - from my big beautiful desk and office at Grande Prairie Chrysler to my smallish cubicle thing at Subaru North. My whole life I thought promotions would lead to bigger and better things! HAHA! Was I ever wrong. No its really not that bad.. the desk is a decent enough size and there is tons of storage..

In other news, Val and Aaron had a baby girl on Feb 12. Kataline (oh crap I forget the spelling.. it MIGHT end in an "a" - SORRY Val!) Baby Kat was born in the afternoon and is 9lb6oz. All natural! WOWZERS! She is pretty cute too! I went up and gave her the quilt I made last month and held her for as long as possible without being called a baby hog! Val and Aaron are so cute.. they cant seem to stop looking at their new addition to the family! Aaron seems to have taken over diaper changing so far - we will see how long that lasts! haha! But seriously CUDOS (sp?) to him for taking that on during the hospital stay. From the sounds of things they were going home yesterday as long as everybody was still healthy. I took some pics and will have to post them when I am at home for you to all see.

If anyone here reads my blog and hasn't read Jodi's lately - definately go and have a peek! Her baby grew some more and her belly is BEAUTIFUL right now!! She is also almost out of her second trimester and into the third already - but I will shut up now so that you can read it all on her blog.

pics later!

0 comments: