ya ya ya

So it turns out I lied.. I guess I wont be putting up pictures to display "next week" as I last wrote.. apparently some of my readers are getting antsy and bored reading only the same ole blog for a week! HAHA.. well I havent put any pics on as I didnt take any pics on my digital camera while I was away. But the good news is that I finished the roll of film over the weekend and dropped the pics I did take off to get developed today. They will be ready in 15 min actually. So after work i will pick them up and maybe sometime this week they will end up on here!

On a brighter note.. I have countertops!! I have even talked to the plumber again to get them to come and hook up the sink and dishwasher. Hopefully they can make it this week!

Well.. work is busy so I'd better get back! oh and Congrats to Jodi and Jeremy! I cant wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez Lousie your blog is boring!