Back to calling IKEA names...




So today was the day of putting on doors. Looks GREAT!! They actually were really easy to put on. The hardest part was those two little false drawerfronts infront of the sink and making them look somewhat even. Ikea's a bunch of doughheads though.. I have many extra parts! Including a $85 DOOR! Bag of hinges $15.. Couple bags of legs $8 each.. starting to add up so I guess next time I am in edmonton I will be making another trip to that dreadful store! I cannot believe how many things they got wrong on that ONE order! If they do this to everyone I am surprised they still sell kitchens!

Countertops have been ordered - I am not sure if I mentioned that before. They are called "BUTTER RUM GRANITE".

Dad called from "kilkenney" no idea if that is how you spell that or not.. I guess that is where they are staying tonight. Last night they stayed in Cob and that is close to Cork. They are about 200km from Dublin and driving is SLOW - average 35km/hr according to their car! Apparently if you want to shop Cork is the place to go. Dad said there were tons of cool looking clothes stores! He also said that the roads are super skinny - good thing they have only seen 4 trucks since they got there!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you delete my comment? (angry face here)