Go Oilers!!

WOW! My first real like playoff hockey game. Game 3 Round 2 Oilers VS San Jose. Way to win team. For those of you who dont know.. this hockey game went to three overtimes and the Oilers FINALLY won 3-2. This was a very LOUD and EXCITING experience. Rexall Place was packed! Fans were screaming! After losing games 1 and 2 in this round, the oil desparately needed this win. When I got to the rink and saw all the crazy outfits, all the super excited fans I had a feeling this game wouldnt be quite like the two before. Sure enough, running on the adrenaline of their fans the oilers went out and had double the shots of the sharks.. and played twice the game. To bad it took so long to get it in the net. Definately worth my money for the Ticket though! Thanks Skyler!

So here's the crazy part. Jodi and Jeremy and I leave GP yesterday at about 1 to head to Edmonton for the game. The drive took us a little longer than normal due to a friendly visit by a ghost car and a little tint ripping and this little yellow slip Jeremy is now in possession of. Anyways.. we drive the 4.5 hours out to edmonton.. head over to the LRT station and ride up to the doors of the rink. WAIT.. here is where we realize I have pulled an "Allana".. for those of you who dont know this is what we call it when I pack around a 100% useless purse. Yes.. I went to Edmonton with a pile of pennies in my change pocket of my wallet and a bunch of receipts. No cash. No Debit. No Visa. Ok so I can probably bum most of this from Jodi for the day.. oh oh..NO ID either. Yayaya I know just the other day I said it was out of date.. but that would not have stopped me from going into the beer gardens before the game! Can anyone say DUMBASS? Cause that is what I felt like! Luckily I had a trusty gas card in my pocket so I was able to not feel quite so terrible about the whole thing. Anyways.. to make a long story short.. Oilers won! And I got home at 5:30 AM. Yes I was at work at 8 this morning. Yes I am tired. Actually feel like puking in fact! LOL..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»