home sweet home


Well! Just back from a week of "hunting".. err.. camping since nobody really killed anything! Just as well.. not sure how prepared I am for gutting an elk and packing 1/5 of it down the side of a mountain! We went up the muskwa last sunday and camped up there until thursday when we woke up to SNOW. I knew it was a possibility but after the beautiful weather we had had all week I was really hoping that it wouldnt happen. BRRR! We saw a few elk and listened to them bugle back and forth to each other and us. The odd time a wolf would chime in.. eek! Very eerie sounding - needless to say I stayed nice and close to my uncles and their guns! All in all it was a great week away from the world of work and what not! Today is raining so I SHOULD be doing laundry and catching up on housework that is months behind but a large part of me is doing the usual procrastination thing and thinkin this is a good day to just stay on the couch and watch movies!

Last night Jodi and I went to "Good Luck Chuck" at the cineplex.. funny movie! When I stopped by Jodi's to pick her up Kayden my little bud decided that me and him aren't as good of friends as I thought! I think this was his first make strange episode! Hope he gets over that quick!

Oh! While I was gone Mom decided to do me and Abbie a favor and got her in for a haircut at the place where Rusty goes in Dawson.. Lets just say rather than a haircut she got a buzz cut! GONE. Her hair is SHORT and LOOKS REDICULOUS!! haha.. good thing hair grows back!

Well off for some more procrastination!

0 comments: