Hump day

Haha.. cause its wednesday! Congrats to Jodi and Jeremy over the weekend for their brand new baby boy Kayden Brian Budde born on Saturday morning! He is my new favorite person. This baby is perfect so far!! I may be biased but he is a dear. One more kidlet to take pictures of constantly! I can't wait for his mom to let me get my hands on him and POSE some black and whites! I took some of him in the hospital (the photo of him on Jodi's blog is one of mine) and had them developed in Sepia.. some look strange and yellowy when developed - I have more testing to do on that! But I have all sorts of artsy pose ideas. Oh AND pics of him and his dad's hands and feet!!! How cute. Speaking of his Dad. Jeremy is being a great dad so far! He took to it like crazy and I noticed at the hospital that he is just a natural. Obviously his Mom (jodi) is also doing wonderfully..that just didnt surprise me at all. She has always been wonderful with little kids!

Well back to my Wednesday full of work!

0 comments: