Absolute Photography: Beautiful Morning - Grande Prairie Photography

I woke up this morning to a text from GP "All sorts of crazy fog today". This week is the A2Z challenge for the letter "F" so I was immediately wishing I was at home. Then an hour later I peek out my own curtains and it IS foggy here! Out the door I run without even combing my hair and off to take pictures of fog. I drove out to where I took my last great fog pictures and unfortunately that was about the only NOT foggy place around. So I drove around some more but nothing foggy was really striking my fancy so I headed towards home. On the way I forced myself to stop and take at least SOME photo's and here are my two favorites.

This first one is a place I am sure everyone with a camera has stopped at - but ever since the first time I saw it I knew I would be taking photos of it more than once this year. I am sure all the footprints in the muck are from photographers! The ice today was melting and so the pond was gurgling and gulping and groaning. I think the blue sky is fantastic though!


I have no idea what this plant even is but they were growing in the ditch with the cat-tails. I think they are super neat looking!


0 comments: