Absolute Photography: Baby Bump meets studio! - Grande Prairie Maternity Photography

I expect this little one to come out saying "cheese". This belly belongs to one of my classmates; so lately we have all been photographing her beautiful bump like crazy. Today I met up with her at the studio to "play around" - we practiced taking some product shots and just gained some extra familiarity with the lighting equipment in general. At the end of the afternoon we had some extra time so I asked if I could try some ideas I had. If you follow my blog you will have noticed that I am much more of a "natural light" photographer than a studio photographer. It is my goal to become as comfortable in the studio as I am in the outdoors though! Grande Prairie's winters make it difficult to shoot outside all the time. Wish me luck :)

I am pretty happy with how these have turned out!



* side note.. this photographer apparently cannot SPELL - good thing this baby isn't planning on showing up for a couple more months! Time for a "redo"! Should read "Bentley" :)

2 comments:

Tessa Marie Photography said...

Aww I love this! Too cute!

Blaine Caldwell said...

Oh my gosh, I love this one .. soooo cute!!! =]