The best of having a kitchen...

Good evening! It's almost bedtime so I figured I had time for a quick post. Tonight I had Liz over for a couple french vanilla's w/irish cream.. mmmm.. its so nice to have my house in a somewhat organized fashion so I can have people over. Christmas morning it was Mom and Dad and Ty here for gift opening and a totally yummy breakfast of waffles w/ raspberries and whip cream and bacon (cant leave that staple out). It was great!
Tonight I whipped up a batch of "Peach Shortcake Muffins" (see the pic.. dont they look totally YUM?) They are still cooling and I am not exactly hungry so I will have to let you know if they are any good later. I found the recipe in "From the Breasts of Friends" that breast cancer cookbook Mom got me last year.

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! Next thing I know I will be writing 2006 out of habit and having to correct everything to 2007.

If I dont get on here again.. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

later gators!

0 comments: