Absolute Photography: Time with Family - Grande Prairie Family Photography

This was a great session! Long before Christmas this couple (on the left) contacted me for a holiday session. Their parents were coming across the country (from Newfoundland) to celebrate this year and they wanted to capture a few moments from this trip as a gift for them! We got together on the 28th and took some photo's both inside their home and outside in the quite chilly weather!


Check out these "newfy gloves" - I think they would prob work great as photographer mitts! Too cute.


Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Cute!! Amazing work Allana. I used to have mitts like that!! I just wish I knew where they went!! You're right, they would be awesome for a photographer.

Heather Smith said...

I love the photos Allana! You were such fun to work with. :) We had a lot of fun and I think it shows in the pictures! Thanks so much!