Absolute Photography: Love Portraits - Grande Prairie Family Photography

Recently one of my wedding clients asked me to photograph her sister and brother in law - they would be travelling to Grande Prairie from Ontario for the wedding and could I photograph them while they were here? Ofcourse!

We managed to fit their session in the morning of the wedding and it was so much fun. We ran around the backyard of her family's farm, even ended the session with some jumping on the trampoline.






I always enjoy photographing couples that are so much in love. Many couples get their engagement photos, then their wedding photos, and then wait until they start having kids before they get any more photos done. Why wait? Why not celebrate your love now! I also offer anniversary portrait sessions - whether it's your 1st anniversary or your 40th it's worth capturing the moment :)

0 comments: