Absolute Photography: Ten Fave Pics - Grande Prairie Family Photographer

For today's Photographic Categories class we were asked to bring in what we thought were our top 10 favorite photos that we had taken. I found it literally almost impossible to choose! These are the photo's I ended up deciding on - but it could quite easily have been 10 others.

We then did an activity where everyone wrote down three words to describe each persons group of photos (fresh, clean, artistic, natural, nostalgic, etc). It was really neat to see how each person's photos really defined their style. I think that I have a fairly definite style - but oddly enough the words everyone in class used were all over the place - I had 19 different words out of a possible 24! Needless to say I don't disagree with any of the words - many are similar :)

Here are the photo's in no particular order!

0 comments: