Absolute Photography: Happy {Belated} Holidays!! - Grande Prairie Photography

On my trip home over Christmas Break I of course had my camera handy! I tried out some of the new things learned last quarter and for the most part just had fun taking some photos of the familiar for FUN. Not for homework or for a client.. neat concept ;)

These were shot between Valemount and McBride on my way up North.





Christmas Morning at the Cabin. I was half done opening gifts when I looked out the window, dropped everything and headed out with the camera!


Santa was wonderful this year too! I found a new lens under the tree - so the first of these are taken with my "old faithful" fave lens of all time and then anything (except the cabin pic) from here on in this post was taken with my new SWEET probably soon to be new favorite Pentax 2.8 16-50mm! Enjoy.




Boxing Day





The sunset :)



Fireworks on New Year's Eve @ Cole & Kristie's



Hot Chocolate + Marshmallows + Whip Cream = Happy Kids


0 comments: