ABSOLUTE PHOTOGRAPHY: Kelowna Farmer's Market

Hello everyone!

Thanks for coming to "judge" :) Below are the photo's I have narrowed down to for my first official photography homework assignment. In class today we visited the Kelowna Farmer's Market. The assignment was to "write an essay with pictures" - basically tell a story with photos. I need to send in 8-10 photos that do the following;
- establish location
- some people shots
- some product shots
- some detail shots

I think all of these do that.. He will also be marking on - technical aspects such as; focus, framing, cropping, use of color, and impact.

I have numbered the pics, please comment or email which numbers you think I should send in.

Ps. You can all probably guess which one I am "absolutely" handing in.. to bad this is a multi photo assignment!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

0 comments: