blahhhh

good morning! Ever had one of those days when you just wake up and cant function? Today was one of those days. I successfully made it to the shower but rather than simply running on instinct like most days I couldnt figure out what to do next. Washed my face.. just about conditioned prior to shampooing.. ugh. so I eventually made it in to work in better mood, had some breaky in my tummy so that helped a bunch. Then I get here.. do a deal for a sales manager that was on my (sorry not MY desk.. DEE's desk) and then went and asked the only sales manager here if that was his. No I dont get a good morning.. or a thanks but that is so and so's. No I get a NOD. Yes a NOD. A nod in the direction of another sales managers desk. Great! Thanks for the help. GRRR.

On a brighter note.. jodi and becky came over and helped finish up the flooring in my kitchen as well as put together a couple cabinets. Then they left and I put together a couple more and then Derek came and took me for supper. Thanks! And then helped put together a third bigger one. (or pretended to ;)).

Tonight mom is coming down for a visit with Roxanne and the gals so I will probably go out there and join them! Maybe I'll have some nice fall pic's of the girls to post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You only put together one more after I left??

Allana said...

No. I put together 2 more before supper and then a 3 after supper. So three more. Only 2 left!