Summer Fun

Hey! Wow 2 months. haha.. and to think the main reason I am writing is to keep up with Jodi's blog! Well new news for me! New Job starting Tuesday.. finished at my LOVED job @ univar on Friday! YES. YES. YES. (read those so they sound like a herbal essences commercial) hehe. I hope I have made the right decision and am goin to a job that I will actually like. But on the bright side no more univar - which I am TOTALLY looking forward to - so either way its a good thing!

Kitchen reno's are going SLOW..as in I tore out a cupboard above my fridge but nothing else. Part of the reason for that is cause there are no people in GP available to install new ones.. so guess what! I bought a home depot 1-2-3 book and I am gonna take a wack at er. It has taken me two evenings of packing up the cupboards into rubbermaids so that I can rip out the rest. (and there is still some junk in them.. I need to make up a sally anne box) Isnt it funny how 6 years ago next month I moved out of home into the same 4 rubbermaid containers that I just packed my non-perishables in? Talk about accumulating a bunch of stuff! Anyways.. so far the plan for this weekend and whenever else in the future i have time I am working on the ole kitchen. I think my fridge is supposed to get delivered on tuesday night! Where the heck am I gonna put that!! I should get the dishwasher ordered and delivered at the same time though...hmm.. maybe I'll postpone the fridge for another couple weeks.. I would like to wait until the kitchen is ready for it! Poor fridge stuck in storage! Oh and along with ripping out the old cupboards and putting in new ones I have to try flooring too! This should all be great fun!

So as for the real fun of summer.. last week was SOOO hot.. it was crazy. However what it was really good for was swimmin in Jodi's pool. Ya that was wonderful - minus the sunburn on my legs! Ya that part was ow. So anyways - Thank you Jeremy for buyin a house with a pool! We LOVE it. However.. I have got to start going to the gym! ick. lol. Tonight's fun is golf. We missed last week so I will have to learn how all over again. Hopefully this time I am not sick - cause that really stank. Seeya golfin later ladies!

Well even though I have quit my job I should leave on a good note and actually do some work. I'll try to post again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»